Storage on a Big Truck is a constant challenge. Finding a way to make things easier, faster, more useful is at the top of my list of priorities when making decisions about what’s going on the truck… and what’s going to get left behind.
Everything – and I mean everything – has to have a purpose for being there. When you spend 340 days a year moving across the country, there’s no room for extras. So, todays big tip is about STORAGE BOWLS.
I have purchase a few different sets of bowls with varying results until… I found the bowls we now use purchased at The Container Store.
I LOVE these bowls for the following reasons:
- I have 6 different sizes to choose from with 6 lids that take up very little room
- they don’t end up all over the place
- the lids stick together (literally) which keeps me from having to search for the right lid
- the bowls and lids are colored coded (see item above)
- they fit in the cooler perfectly!
- they don’t stain when you put things like pasta sauce in them (this is huge!)
- they clean up easily and simply with water and a paper towel
So… where can you find these bowls?
- The Container Store – if you want to purchase them in person
- Amazon.com – if you want to order online
Here’s a link to purchase at the best price I have found so far through Amazon.com
The $26 price I found originally has changed… but these are worth the $34 price tag, especially if you have Amazon Prime and get the free shipping.
Andrea & Jai